Please welcome new users to the Aquaponics Association community forum!

Welcome @faheemshahnust and @CNKHUMAN to the aquaponics community! Thanks for sharing a little bit about yourselves.

2 Likes

Hi, I’m Martin, I’m from France, I like hydroponic and aquaponic way of growing on my private life.
I’m also working for a company making dosing pumps for various applications, they could be used in some hydroponic settings or water treatment.

I’m here more to learn for my private interest !

Thank you

2 Likes

Welcome @MartinDosatron. Thanks for joining. AP&HP has really been picking up in France from what I understand!

1 Like

Hi all,
I am from eastern France. I have studied agronomy in a few years ago and recently discovered aquaponics. I am gathering all relevant information in order to build up my first small scale aquaponics facility.
The first target is to learn how to run a system, the final goal is to make a profitable business.

3 Likes

Please give a warm welcome welcome to 5 new community members:

Please introduce yourselves by replying to this post or starting a new topic. We would love to know more about you.

1 Like

its good to see you here @stoutmtc ! how are you doing?

for those who do not know, Meg is a former Chair of the Association!

1 Like

Doing good! Busy on the day job and family emergencies, but always happy to see good news about Aquaponics!

2 Likes

Please give a warm welcome welcome to 10 new community members:

Please introduce yourselves by replying to this post or starting a new topic. We would love to know more about you.

1 Like

Hello,
Hope all are well

I’m mazen El Halaby from Lebanon
I’m an engineer (surveying and civil engineering)
I love to work in agriculture
I’m on the first phase to establish a hydroponic project for the first phase and develop a plan to add an aquaponic project
I like to share with you everything about agri works

Best regards

1 Like

Welcome @Mazen I actually don’t live too far from you. In Jordan. Welcome to the association and looking forward to seeing your progress!

Please give a warm welcome welcome to 4 new community members:

2 Likes

Hi Jon,

Thank you for adding me.

I am from an IT background, however, am absolutely fascinated with the idea of aquaponics. I have also seen a lot of advanced stages of farming by so many people in different parts of the world.

I haven’t started but for sure will soon. Gaining information and knowledge till then.

Hope i can contribute to the group and also gain additional knowledge from the team members.

Thanks and Regards,
Abraham Mathew

1 Like

Please give a warm welcome welcome to 8 new community members:

1 Like

Good morning
thank you for this welle coming
i’l

1 Like

sorry for my previous e-mail it was a typing error
I’m Asmae Nouira from Morocco
I’m Dr Researcher, my field of interest was for long time soil degradation and the efficiency of soil practices and lately I’m very interested to aquaponic production and the installation of this technique in Morocco. That’s why I registered on your web site. I would be grateful if I could have more information in order to study the potential of this technique in many places in morocco.
Best regards

2 Likes

Please give a warm welcome welcome to 3 new community members:

2 Likes

Please give a warm welcome welcome to 11 new community members:

1 Like

Hi there,

So glad I registered for this association.
Hoping I can read useful information and attend webinars to further my knowledge. I am currently working on a Commercial business proposal to hopefully be up and ready in 2 years time from now. A couple of things I am hoping to achieve are: growing certified organic rainbow trout and butternut lettuce in a green house. Having a mentorship program with a local prison/youth and have the inmates come learn and work with me. Having schooling systems come for a tour of the facility/virtual tours. Education for young people regarding the importance of Aquaponics. Creating awareness to local people about it as well.

Current issues I am facing: programs for financing- it is a big amount for start up. Have looked into multiple different programs it seems investors may be the only option? Does anyone have any recommendations for this?
Marketing information/facts regarding current market & prices.
Contacts in the future for exporting/importing deals.
Are there any consultants/engineers on here that could talk to me/ help with creating a design plan.

Thank you so much in advance!!

-Celine

3 Likes

2 Likes