Please welcome new users to the Aquaponics Association community forum!

Greetings Aquaponic Enthusaists!

We would like to take a moment and welcome 100 of our newest guests here on the Aquaponics Association community forum! We’re so excited to have you with us.

Please give a warm welcome welcome to:

Please introduce yourselves by replying to this post or starting a new topic in the lounge. We would love to know more about you.

2 Likes

Hi All,
I’m glad to finally be back in contact again. I never left but the web changes over the years left me unable to connect somewhere along the line.

Anyway, the chance to attend virtually was perfect for me. Welcome everyone and Hi again to those I haven’t been in touch with much lately.

3 Likes

Hey everyone! I am a science teacher and counselor at an alternative high school in Grand Junction, CO. About 2 years ago, we built an 800 square foot aquaponics facility that we funded through the writing of grants. The facility has been humming along since then and we are constantly looking for ways to expand interest of our students, community involvement and district interest.

I am personally looking to find ways to share the aquaponics bug not with only STEM educators in our district, but also with special education students, vocational learners and just in improving overall mental health and interest in our schools. I’m so thankful there is the Aquaponics Association to help bring together this wonderful community!

Here is a harvest day in our facility:

10 Likes

Thats awesome nice job! Looks like a great facility.

1 Like

Please give a warm welcome welcome to 30 new community members:

Please introduce yourselves by replying to this post or starting a new topic. We would love to know more about you.

2 Likes

Hello

My name is Mbonea Assery Mdoe from Tanzanian. Co-founder of AquEco e-fish (www.aquafarmshatcheries.com) currently working as a sales person and volunteer at Aqua Farms Organization as an Agricultural technician. Agriculture is my profession.

Linked in: Mbonea Mdoe
Twitter @assery70

Happy to be part of the aquaponics community

Thanks

2 Likes

Hello!

My name is chad. I work with Sanctuary at ABQ, a non profit in Albuquerque, we are working to get a bigger operation going but right now we have an 800 square foot greenhouse at a middle school that we operate out of!

3 Likes

Hi all,

For the latest news regarding Indoor and Urban Farming, please visit

iGrow News

Sincerely,

Herb

1 Like

Please give a warm welcome welcome to 73 new community members:

Please introduce yourselves by replying to this post or starting a new topic. We would love to know more about you.

1 Like

Thanks for the opportunity .
Braz

Hello Folks …… I am Amit Kapur …. Air Blower Manufacturer & actively involved in Aquaculture (Fish Farming + Prawn Culture), Hydroponics, Aquaponics & Aeroponics …… Professionally (www.everestblowers.com & www.everestturbo.com) & out of passion.

I am looking out for a Multifunction Meter which can measure the following:

1. Ammonia
  2. TDS
  3. D.O.
  4. pH
  5. Temperature
  6. Electrical Conductivity
  7. Nitrite
  8. Nitrate

Any suggestions/inputs on the same shall be more than welcome.

image002.jpg

Greetings @amit and thanks for joining! I would suggest posting this to the commercial category so we can have a good conversation about it.

https://community.aquaponicsassociation.org/c/commercial/

1 Like

Please give a warm welcome welcome to 21 new community members:

1 Like

Hi everyone! Excited to be a part of this group!

2 Likes

Please give a warm welcome welcome to 1 new community members:

1 Like

Nice to meet you online, Kristen :smiley:

Am glad to be a part of this association. I am new in aquaponics. My interest began 3 years ago. I head a small school here in Papua New Guinea. We have two systems. One is a backyard domestic system that we built on our on. The other is a semi commercial system that our grade 7 and 8 students use to learn about agricultural technologies and business enterprise. I look forward to learning from you all and asking some mundane questions hoping you will be willing to teach me.

4 Likes

Please give a warm welcome welcome to 21 new community members:

1 Like

Welcome @Mkaronda! Sounds like a great setup in PNG. If you get some free time would love to see some pictures of the setup in the Lounge

1 Like

Please give a warm welcome welcome to 42 new community members:

1 Like