Please welcome new users to the Aquaponics Association community forum!

Please give a warm welcome welcome to 61 new community members:

Please introduce yourselves by replying to this post or starting a new topic. We would love to know more about you.

1 Like

Thank you for having me. I am from Phoenix, AZ and I’ve been involved with Aquaponics since 2013. Built a 2500 gallon system that did very well but ended up losing it due to a faulty service panel that nearly caught fire. Been drafting plans for another system based on aesthetics and all of my prior trial and errors :slight_smile:.

4 Likes

Uff, thats rough. So sorry to hear about the loss of that system. Welcome to the community @ayesamson looking forward to seeing your new setup!

Please give a warm welcome welcome to 12 new community members:

Please introduce yourselves by replying to this post or starting a new topic. We would love to know more about you.

1 Like

Please give a warm welcome welcome to 44 new community members:

1 Like

Greetings @Austin243 thanks for replying. Glad to hear your interest is peaked :wink: trust me it doesn’t stop haha.

1 Like

Please give a warm welcome welcome to 6 new community members:

2 Likes

Hello, I’m user name legionnaire and i live in the most westerly village on the UK mainland. I have just retired and have ambitions to begin a modest commercial aquaponic enterprise. I have read plenty of books but know from my work as a builder that this is not enough. I welcome suggestions on how to proceed.

2 Likes

Thanks for having me

2 Likes

Please give a warm welcome welcome to 23 new community members:

1 Like

Glad to have ya’ll. Anyone close to Western North Carolina?

大家好,我是来自中国北京的画田居士,大家也可以叫我老虎。从初步接触鱼菜共生到今年已经有七八年的时间了,我在中国主要进行鱼菜共生技术在不同场景中的应用设计和研究,较多的是针对休闲观光和食材餐厅类以及庭院型的鱼菜共生系统。我将在这里分享一些我的作品,希望朋友们能够喜欢。未来也在筹备我的商业化直营农场。

Uploading: 55.JPG…

5 Likes

these are beautiful pictures! sorry i couldnt read your message

Awesome design @huatianjushi

Please give a warm welcome welcome to 8 new community members:

2 Likes

Dear All,

Thank you for accepting my request to join, I’m an Aquaponics enthusiast for about 5 years now, and decided to create a project on Saint Martin in the Caribbean, our island is dependant on all food import and a tourism-based economy. The pandemic has proven some valuable lesson on grown locally and in the process of setting up a small scale commercial farm to start.

Looking forward to being actively involved and learn from all involved. Have the great year 2021

4 Likes

Welcome! glad to have you here :slight_smile:

Please give a warm welcome welcome to 17 new community members:

1 Like

Hi Dr. Dave,

Have you established integrated systems? What species/temps?

Hope you and your family have a great 2021!

pb

1 Like