Please welcome new users to the Aquaponics Association community forum!

Please give a warm welcome welcome to our 2 new community members:

Please feel free introduce yourselves by starting a new topic in the Lounge. We would love to know more about you. Share what you’re doing, if you have an aquaponics system, and even what struggles you’re having!

2 Likes

Please give a warm welcome welcome to our 5 new community members:

Please feel free introduce yourselves by starting a new topic in the Lounge. We would love to know more about you. Share what you’re doing, if you have an aquaponics system, and even what struggles you’re having!

Please give a warm welcome welcome to our 4 new community members:

Please give a warm welcome welcome to our 9 new community members:

Mabuhay from the Philippines!

Aquaponics as a hobby since 1998.

Here to learn more on what other countries’ practices are and perhaps share my experience as well.

1 Like

Please give a warm welcome welcome to our 8 new community members:

My names are Daka Cephas & am from Zambia. I gained interest in Aquaponics whilst at University studying for my Bachelor’s Science Degree in Fisheries and Aquaculture. I joined this platform so that I can learn more from people who are already experts in the field of aquaponics. Thank for you.

1 Like

Please give a warm welcome welcome to our 6 new community members:

1 Like

Thank you for the warm welcome Jon. I look forward to contributing to the community.

1 Like

Please give a warm welcome welcome to our 3 new community members:

Thanks Jon. I am from Halifax,Canada. We are in the design phase of our Aquaponics startup and I am really excited to be part of this forum of minded people from across the globe. Eager to learn and share…

1 Like

1 Like

Hello everybody. My name is Guilherme Rolim (I’m from Brazil), I’m still studying and learning about aquaponics, but my interest is to develop urban aquaponics projects, combining design, practicality and functionality.

1 Like