Please welcome new users to the Aquaponics Association community forum!

Please give a warm welcome welcome to our 4 new community members:

Please feel free introduce yourselves by starting a new topic in the Lounge. We would love to know more about you. Share what you’re doing, if you have an aquaponics system, and even what struggles you’re having!

1 Like

Thank you Jon,
I happy to join the Aquaponics Association community.

Lucie Marie Codou THIAO
Co-fondun & CEO LUXORUS

1 Like

Please give a warm welcome welcome to our 3 new community members:

Please feel free introduce yourselves by starting a new topic in the Lounge. We would love to know more about you. Share what you’re doing, if you have an aquaponics system, and even what struggles you’re having!

1 Like

Please give a warm welcome welcome to our 7 new community members:

1 Like

1 Like

Please give a warm welcome welcome to our 5 new community members:

1 Like

I am aquaculture technician and we’ve just started an experimental site in aquaponics. , it’s not too much developped. Our site is in Benin, in West Africa right next to Nigeria

1 Like

Please give a warm welcome welcome to our 8 new community members:

1 Like

Please give a warm welcome welcome to our 5 new community members:

1 Like

Please give a warm welcome welcome to our 3 new community members:

1 Like

Please give a warm welcome welcome to our 2 new community members:

1 Like

Hey y’all!
If ya really want to know my history/experience with AP, I’m happy to share and socialize, but my specific reason I joined is for advice/assistance on construction of an outdoor system.

I’m moving my grow beds across my yard to be closer to my patio, but the beds will be placed over the edge of a slope. My biggest concern comes from soil bulge and erosion (already had issues from original outdoor build). I’ll give more details and pics, but I’ll look for the correct thread first.

Happy planting!
Preston

And remember, it ain’t stupid if it works…

3 Likes

Please give a warm welcome welcome to our 6 new community members:

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

I appreciate your gracious sentiments and the heartfelt reception. I’d like to acknowledge Martin Fick from Practical Aquaponics South Africa for generously sharing his expertise with me. His inspiration has fueled my commitment to exploring groundbreaking avenues for advancing the field of aquaponics.

2 Likes

Hi there!

My name is Lyndsay and I’m located in Kentucky. I am looking forward to joining all of you and learning about aquaponics!

Thanks so much!

3 Likes