Please welcome new users to the Aquaponics Association community forum!

Hello, my name is Andrea Franchini and I work for University of Maryland Extension. I joined along with my colleague Neith Little at the recommendation of our colleague, Jose-Luis Izursa. I joined to learn more and hopefully have the opportunity to support urban and peri-urban famers in Maryland who are interested in alternative forms of agriculture.

1 Like

Please give a warm welcome welcome to our 5 new community members:

Please feel free introduce yourselves by starting a new topic in the Lounge. We would love to know more about you. Share what you’re doing, if you have an aquaponics system, and even what struggles you’re having!

1 Like

Please give a warm welcome welcome to our 17 new community members:

Please feel free introduce yourselves by starting a new topic in the Lounge. We would love to know more about you. Share what you’re doing, if you have an aquaponics system, and even what struggles you’re having!

3 Likes

Please give a warm welcome welcome to our 4 new community members:

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

Hello Everyone

I am Maria from Germany, working at EurA AG , an innovation consultancy. We support companies, research institutions and municipalities of all sizes in enabling technical innovations. EurA accompanies tomorrow’s market leaders in generating ideas for innovations, developing new products and services, and marketing them internationally. We are always looking for new opportunities to become involved in new projects along the agriculture value chain and just recently successfully finished the EU-Digital-Innovations-Hub project. Feel free to contact me for further information :slight_smile:
Cheers Maria

2 Likes

Please give a warm welcome welcome to our 1 new community members:

1 Like

1 Like

Hello, a new member with you from Algeria, although in our country in recent years they support fish farming integrated with traditional agriculture due to the large number of fertile lands we have, and it has given good results, but I think that spreading the culture of aquaponics is very useful for us and complementary to it because they are compatible with fish farming and also due to the lack of water system Aquaponics saves water by a large percentage, as well as the flexibility of the system in use and the use of technology in it in an easy way to increase productivity. I hope to benefit from this group, thank you

Please give a warm welcome welcome to our 2 new community members:

Please give a warm welcome welcome to our 2 new community members:

Thanks for the welcome, hello everyone.

1 Like

Please give a warm welcome welcome to our 3 new community members: