Please welcome new users to the Aquaponics Association community forum!

Please give a warm welcome welcome to our 4 new community members:

Please feel free introduce yourselves by starting a new topic in the Lounge. We would love to know more about you. Share what you’re doing, if you have an aquaponics system, and even what struggles you’re having!

2 Likes

Please give a warm welcome welcome to our 1 new community members:

Please feel free introduce yourselves by starting a new topic in the Lounge. We would love to know more about you. Share what you’re doing, if you have an aquaponics system, and even what struggles you’re having!

1 Like

Please give a warm welcome welcome to our 7 new community members:

1 Like

Hi my name is Conner I am a student at SFCC. I am going to the conference for my first time!

1 Like

1 Like

Thank you very much for having me!!

Roger

1 Like

Warm greetings,

I’m Cameron Lightbourne hailing from The Bahamas and looking forward to taking advantage of the wealth of knowledge and expertise here for upcoming projects in my country.

C.L.

2 Likes

Please give a warm welcome welcome to our 6 new community members:

2 Likes

1 Like

Please give a warm welcome welcome to our 5 new community members:

1 Like

Please give a warm welcome welcome to our 3 new community members:

3 Likes

Thank you Jon … happy to be part of your community

2 Likes

Please give a warm welcome welcome to our 5 new community members:

1 Like

2 Likes

Hi all - Thank you Jon for welcoming us in the community here.
I’m a geek in many ways ( a Tech geek for most of my working day in another industry and a Veg geek in the rest of my time), and keen to help people grow more Vegs at home, putting latest science at work; and without what isn’t good for our planet…
Aquaponics partly helps on that mission, and particularly vertical grow systems in greenhouses - along with a few other “modules”.
Looking forward to learn from this community and happy to help however I can, just DM me!

2 Likes

2 Likes

Thank you @jon for the warm welcome.

Please give a warm welcome welcome to our 7 new community members:

2 Likes

1 Like

Please give a warm welcome welcome to our 2 new community members:

1 Like