Please welcome new users to the Aquaponics Association community forum!

Hi John, I’m in DC, let me know if you ever want any visitors!

Please give a warm welcome welcome to our 6 new community members:

Please feel free introduce yourselves by starting a new topic in the Lounge. We would love to know more about you. Share what you’re doing, if you have an aquaponics system, and even what struggles you’re having!

2 Likes

Hello everyone
I hope you all are well wit each of you

Thank you for the warm welcome to this amazing group, my name is Isaac Evans-Gould, the CEO of a not-for-profit organization called Power From Within Clean Energy Society (PFWCES) with a back ground being a Solar Installer Technician who may have an interesting project that could lead to a possible Joint Venture with one of you.

We are excited to start our first prototype this year of a fully self-sufficient and cost effective
Net-Zero home and low-rise building with intergraded agriculture system(s), for families and communities.

We are eager to learn from the group here as we are planning for two properties that we have in Ontario Canada that is dedicated to PFWCES vision for affordable self-sustainable communities for families for a healthy change.

Isaac

2 Likes

Please give a warm welcome welcome to our 7 new community members:

Please feel free introduce yourselves by starting a new topic in the Lounge. We would love to know more about you. Share what you’re doing, if you have an aquaponics system, and even what struggles you’re having!

1 Like

Please give a warm welcome welcome to our 3 new community members:

1 Like

Please give a warm welcome welcome to our 10 new community members:

2 Likes

Please give a warm welcome welcome to our 4 new community members:

1 Like

Please give a warm welcome welcome to our 8 new community members:

1 Like

Please give a warm welcome welcome to our 2 new community members:

1 Like

1 Like

Please give a warm welcome welcome to our 8 new community members:

1 Like

Thank,
I am new to aquaponics and hydroponics and I am exited about the ventures in front of me. Joining this association is part of the process I am following. I am eager to learn and share.

I will be located near Edmonton Alberta Canada - Any members near this location would be interested in networking and creating a local hub for knowledge and cooperation.

3 Likes

@BonillaHoldings Happy for you to join us! Not an aquaponic farm but I designed this vertical hydroponic farm in Edmonton. Mike and Becky are great people. I have worked with them for years and set up a couple of aquaponic farms in the Philippines with them.

Verticalroots.ca

1 Like

Thank you George,
I will certainly need all the resources and network.
Much appreciate your response.
I will certainly be interested in vertical settings although I would really like to explore all the options relating to cultivation.
I am not in the setup stage just yet but I do hope to be ready by late summer or early fall.

Aristoteles

2 Likes

1 Like

Please give a warm welcome welcome to our 3 new community members:

1 Like

Please give a warm welcome welcome to our 2 new community members:

1 Like

Welcome everyone.
Please feel free to connect with me if you are in the province of Alberta.

1 Like

Please give a warm welcome welcome to our 4 new community members:

1 Like

Please give a warm welcome welcome to our 6 new community members:

1 Like