2021 Conference Videos and Files

I’m just posting wondering where we will find the 2021 Conference videos and files posted. The Hopin platform doesn’t seem to keep the Event available after it ends so no access to the chats or videos now that the event is over.

2 Likes

How to get access to replay section ?

2 Likes

That is what I was asking. I don’t think the Replay Section at Hopin is available to attendees once the conference ended so we need the organizers to post them somewhere else so we can access them.

1 Like

Hi Aleece and Ivkin,

Yes Hopin features are limited to the weekend even for replays and such.
We are divising a method to transition the content, you should be hearing from the crew soon. Thank you for attending and providing your ever valuable inputs.

2 Likes

I tried to watch a session yesterday (Saturday, while the conference was still going on) which I missed on Friday. I went to the “Replay” button on the left side, last button down. Only two sessions showed up there. I was under the impression that they would be posted soon…but this doesn’t seem to be the case…or??

1 Like

Will be very good to be able to see the recorded sessions and presentations. Being located in Australia I could not attend most of the sessions due to timezone.

2 Likes

Hello,
I am sorry that the videos are not immediately accessible. Jonathan and I should be able to start loading them on a site for your access within a few days, and I’m hoping we can get them all up within 2 weeks.

Evidently there is some sort of a lag from Hopin’s end of processing some of the videos, but they should be coming through soon.

Sorry, again, for the delay… I know it’s frustrating.

-Brian

3 Likes

Thank You Brian,
My question still stands, I understand it may take a bit to get the videos and upload them. BUT once they are available, where/how will we be accessing those videos and files?

-Aleece

1 Like

I believe Jonathan plans to put them in a private Vimeo folder that all ticket-holders will have access to.

3 Likes

Hi Brian, Ok for the videos, thank you for the informations and good luck to process this huge volume of datas!
What about the PDF or PPT of the speakers presentations, will it be available only on the “adherent” zone of aquaponics association, or for every ticket-holders and speakers?
See you.
Pierre

2 Likes

Thank you !!! That is a good point

I too wish we had an interconnected and seamless world like Ready Player One to do conferences.

Until then, we’ll have to update you all as things progress. You’ll get the info soon, don’t worry. :wink:

2 Likes

every ticket-holder and speaker

2 Likes

UPDATE on conference videos and slides:

Jonathan are working on getting a significant portion of the videos and conference slides up by the middle of next week. Just a few tech issues and legwork to slog through.

I apologize for the delay. Thanks for your patience, and thanks so much for participating :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You can now access and engage with some of the videos (more coming soon) right here:

https://community.aquaponicsassociation.org/c/aquaponics-conference/21-category/21

2 Likes

Hey brother, So if I wanted to share my talk with my students and they are not registered for the conference or on the Association website, is it possible to still view it? Or do you have to have registered previously for the event?

That’s fine, particularly since your talk is community / self-improvement focused. I enjoyed your presentation!

I tried sharing it with just a my pops as a test, and it says cannot view or that its a dead end link… I suppose it’s because you have to be registered as a member or something.

All good I’m grateful to be a part. Also thanks to whom ever cut the giant F bomb I dropped right before the presentation hahah…

Glad you liked the presentation… so grateful to be a part of this community!
with love
Tyaga

Thank you for sharing videos. But i cant find fist lecture that was held on 22 if October. About Mineralization tank with M1 M2 M3 M4 examples. Will this video be available ?

Also i cant find The bacteria War ( Will this video be available ?