Working Group Outreach

Hello @pb1 @arvindvenkat and @Eddytiv

On the Board call last week we discussed each of you conducting targeted conference outreach to your respective aquaponics communities - research, commercial, and STEM Education.

We discussed that this week (of July 18) you would reach out with a blast about tickets and early bird prices, and next week about presentation proposals being due.

For this week, below is a generic flyer you can use. This week, can each of you send this flyer with a blurb to each of your networks. Here is a sample blurb, feel free to write your own or tweak as you see fit:

"Hello Aquaponics (Researchers / Commercial Growers / STEM Educators)! The 11th Annual Aquaponics Conference is coming up September 30 - October 2 in Oklahoma City Oklahoma.

Our program will feature a learning track specifically for (Aquaponics Research / Commercial Aquaponics / Aquaponics in STEM Education).

Early Bird Tickets expire Friday August 5, so act now to get the best deal: The Aquaponics Conference"

Please let me know if you have any questions!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Also let me know if you think a targeted graphic for your community would help and i could fix that up real quick.

1 Like