Where can I get tanks manufactured in Arizona

I am looking for tanks that are 3x3x9 (or close to that) that are light but ridgid that can be put into a wooden or metal frame. Fiberglass is way too heavy and way to expensive. Ultimately, I will need hundreds of them for backyard applications.

If you already have a frame and want to avoid fiberglass you could probably just use wood & line it with food grade HDPE.

As Jon already indicated, using food grade foil within a frame might be a solution for you. An alternative to HDPE is PP which is a little bit more abrasive and tear resilient to our experience. Both can be glued by heating it, but this can be a delicate and/or tedious process.

While wood is very nice as a material, the humid conditions might cause it to rot. Depends on the kind of wood of course. The wooden constructions in two of our systems rotted away after a few years.

Maybe a metal frame can be a solution. There are pipe frame systems that we plan to line with PP foil in our upcoming system. Stuff like this: https://www.rohrverbindershop.de/media/catalog/product/cache/5/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/t/y/type-02-bks.jpg

1 Like