Where are the webinars?

where on this site are the webinars located? I am a member and there are a few I missed that I would like to check out. I don’t see where they are stored?
Thanks

Hi Benca,

The webinars are located in the members only tab on the left hand side of your screen under “categories”. (see photo)

Once you have entered the members only section, you can access the webinars under the webinar group listing (see photo).

Please let me know if you are having any further issues!

All the best,

Josh Dusci
[email protected]

1 Like

Thanks I guess I am not a member, I just signed up and was exploring to see if I wanted to pay. I assume that is behind a pay wall. Thanks Josh

Benca - Yes it is behind a paywall. General memberships are $5/month or $60/year if you are interested!

Josh -

Will the slides from the 2023 Conference presentations be posted behind the member’s paywall as well?

Hello Sir,
I hope you are doing well.
i had purchase my membership but i can’t acces to video itsay it private and some of them not exit.
i’m looking forward for your feedback.

Thanks

Hi Rabie10, just checking in, were you able to access to the webinar videos?

Hm. I am finally trying to access the webinars and it doesnt show me the “members” category, although it does show me as a paid member. I am on my phone. Is the “members” category only available from a computer?

Hi Kimichip,

I’ve reviewed your account and changed a few settings - let me know if you are still not able to view the Members section. It should be available from mobile and desktop.