Together With Aquaponics - 2021 Conference Details

**NOTICE **

Amidst membership concerns about Covid-19, the Aquaponics Association has canceled the in-person programming of the 2021 Aquaponics Conference. The conference, which was planned to be a hybrid event hosted in Oklahoma City, will now occur in an online-only format during the original dates of Oct. 22-24, 2021.

Join us for The Aquaponics Association’s Annual Conference to Expand the Practice of Aquaponics for our health, our economy, and our planet. This year’s theme is “Together with Aquaponics.”

This conference will be full of networking opportunities as well as learning sessions from industry leaders and speakers who have been working in aquaponics for years. Plus it’s an opportunity to share your skills with other growers from around the world!

Register now before space fills up! We hope to see you there!

When is it?

The Conference runs from 9:00am Friday, October 22 to 2:00pm Sunday, October 24, 2021

Where is it taking place?

The Conference will take place on an exciting and interactive virtual events platform!

Virtual Only

The 2021 Aquaponics Conference was planned as a hybrid event with in-person and virtual tickets are available. Unfortunately, due to COVID19 concerns, the Oklahoma City in-person programming has been postponed until further notice.

Click here to join our awesome lineup of sponsors.

Digital Content Access

All Conference ticket holders will have access to all conference recordings that are published by the Association.

Subscribe to this topic for the latest updates and critical information regarding the conference.

1 Like

Since my business partner and I have already booked flights and hotels to be in the area for the convention, we would like to still take advantage of the time there instead of cancelling the trip. Do you know if any of the aquaponics farms that were scheduled for the tours are still going to remain open for those who still want to visit? If so, can you list them so we can reach out to these farms and set up personal tours?

As saddened as we are for missing the convention in person, we understand why and look forward to seeing what the virtual convention has to offer.

Thanks,
Eric
BACDEK Farms

1 Like

Yes, i’ll put you in touch with our local partners and you can see about visiting those locations, and we’ll also do what we can to facilitate that.

Hello Brian,

Thank you for the information for symbiotic aquaponics. We will be making arrangements for touring while in town. My partner and I had seen that originally there were universities and the native american aquaponics facilities on the original touring list. We see that information is no longer available on the website. We are hoping you may have those contacts as well, so we may arrange for touring these facilities as well while we are in town. Any information would be helpful. Thank you.

Eric Kuenkler
BACDEK Farms

I
Please, respect my space and stop sending all these mails to my mailbox.

Thanks.

Hi @FRANCA421 Please feel free to check out this thread on notification settings. You can control what information you receive.

https://community.aquaponicsassociation.org/t/topic-discussions-notifications-in-discourse/40

OK I will get you that info. I’ll email you.