SOP Template Manual

Good day to all,
Trying to standardize my operation and seeking some help on an SOP manual templete that I could customize for my AP operations, any help would be appreciated. Thanking you in advance!
Eugene

1 Like

SOPs take alot of time, effort, and money to put together. If you want actually good SOPs you need to pay for them. No one gives that away nor should they its simply to much effort and experience needed to write good ones. Theres a few bad ones floating around but any of them that accurately address nutrients and pest management you get what you pay for. That being said if your looking to purchase SOPs Iā€™d be happy to help you.

2 Likes

Nowhere in my post was I asking for anything free, I come from the Aviation sector and know the value of SOPs, my post was meant to have a contact that I could acquire a template if you have such I would be appreciative of buying it, my email is [email protected] for your offer.
Kind regards.
Eugene

1 Like

My mistake. Just see alot of people asking for free business services lately and i think alot of people just expect stuff for free in agriculture for what ever reason.

No love lost, I feel your pain, just trying to streamline all the protocols for the farm and compare them to the existing SOP and better the efficiency of what I have, if you could help would be much appreciated let me know how we could proceed via email above. Thank you.