Revenue Figures

Given Kabens drug fuel rants to me marty and other members of this association its time we address this issue once and for all.

We need mature management. Not children.

I’m not sure how that has any relevance to what we are talking about?

stop dude you dug a deep enough hole just stop.

Feel free to call me (434)-806-4077

your company has done enough damage to this association its time your speak in public and not in the shadows and more. Just reply to What i said and address the issues iv been patient for 6 months I gave you a fair chance to prove you were different from them but that has not panned out.

If you have something to say you can speak in public no more games child.

Hey Steve,

I’ll try to address your comments over the course of the day. I’ve got various meetings throughout the day so I apologize for not being able to immediately have a response.

It does seem like you have switched your narrative from having an issue with affiliate memberships to an issue with Symbiotic, which I’d like to remind you I do not work for and is not my company. While I cannot speak for Symbiotic you are making some fairly slanderous claims (they are drug fueled; they lie to costumers; they sell contaminated systems; and they steal from tribes) which is close to violating our community content standards rule #1. You can find this list using the following link:
https://community.aquaponicsassociation.org/tos#heading--conditions

Not even about me tho. You havent promoted any affiliates. But keep hiding behind your false rules and standards your only further proving my point here. but Keep trying to hide your only proving my point. You dont promote any one that pays for affialates at all you dont even know how to do your job its time you resign along with any one else from your company. You REALLY dont want me to start posting screen shots of kabens messages believe me. You keep going and I will.

Your out of your league you dont know even 50% of what im talking about you really need to let those who have actually built this association talk. You werent even doing aquaponics when i joined this group you need to learn when to back off. Let me remind you my ex who does not do aquaponics or cannabis will happily attest to having to tell him to stop calling me at 3 am. So will martys wife. Niether of which even grow plants. Please just stop talking about things you know nothing about.

That is not true, researchers and engineers have made it more complex then it needs to be, It is interesting that it works well on basic systems at commercial scale for years but it needs to be reinvented by every person who tries it. The aquaculture industry is a solid profitable industry with onshore operations, the hydroponic industry is a solid industry with decades of profitable businesses. Decoupled systems work well and with a few tweaks they can be partially coupled. Management is still a series of steps that can be disseminated and trained. If it weren’t then there would be no industry. They do both of these systems all over the world with trained labor and every new entry has to be retrained regardless of their previous skills. Don’t get discouraged by hype about costs and profitability coming from purely research based systems or the engineers and scientists who think that the way they tried it is the only way. I can’t say how many times I see a research paper that is studying again in smaller detail a problem that was worked out by someone else. Keep at it we will get there.