Research Associate - Aquaponics @ Kentucky State University

Hi everyone,

Our research team here at KSU has an opening for a Research Associate to lead research and extension in aquaponics. KSU is a small, HBCU located in Frankfort KY. Our aquaculture research center is one of the best in the country. We have replicated aquaponic systems and run an aquaponics demonstration greenhouse. You work directly with me, my supervisor and Chair of our Department (Jim Tidwell), and our Research Assistant.

We are looking for an independent, research focused person who will work with us to improve production practices and financial viability of aquaponics in KY. A Master’s degree is required for this position.

Here is the link to the job description. Please feel free to reach out to me with any questions. [email protected].

https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=20a5f81e-e1b1-4bfa-95e5-0dd898080de7&ccId=2641351383_451&type=MP&lang=en_US

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.