- Open Nutrient Project is an Open Source project designed to to aggregate the mountain of organic nutrient input data and streamline organic plant nutrient input production
- The goal is to build an aggregated database of plants, inputs, tests & testing methods for both water and solid inputs, and the various preparation methods used to achieve them.
- KNF, JADAM, Compost Tea, Nutrient Ferments, Compost, Soil Preparations and more are included in the database
*Includes toxic metals and other things to avoid
- Regular formatted releases of data in a easy to understand report
- If your working with ferments, teas, or other inputs for nutrients we’d love to have you on contribute!
Email: [email protected] for more information