Free Grow Light, 210 watt

New Next Light grow light. Manufacturers are always sending us growlights to test and photograph we periodically give them away. Here is one that we have new in box, only used for about 10 minutes. Comes with a controller.

I prefer pickup if you are near Philadelphia but I could easily drop it off at Fedex if a label is provided.

2 Likes

I sent you a PM. Thanks!

Hello @GrowFlux, any chance this light is still available?

It is not, but I will post more here in the future.

2 Likes

Big THANK YOU to @GrowFlux for sending us this awesome grow light! Can’t wait to see how our lettuces like the additional light during these short winter days.

2 Likes

Great to hear! We will have plenty more new lights in the future as our office space is tight. I will continue to post them here.

1 Like

Thank you @GrowFlux !!!

@wyndalegardens - Looking good.

I noticed the smaller lights along the outside. Are you using that area for early growth and the middle to finish their cycle?

Any chance you are able to measure the light intensity at the plants?

It might help determine if you want to raise or lower the lights.

1 Like

Thanks! The smaller lights came from our seedling nursery and are now mainly used to provide working light in the greenhouse.

You can’t see in the photo, but the lettuce at the end of the side grow beds are the same age as the what you see in the middle grow bed. We harvest all 3 beds each week for a continual harvest.

I wanted to test if adding a grow light made any difference when compared to lettuce not under a grow light, especially winter weeks where we don’t get a lot of sunshine.

1 Like