Free aquaponic system with many parts

I’ve been a long time aquaponics fan (15+ years) and past member of Aquaponics Assoc. and have a long series of videos on youtube about my systems in Chicago and Portland, OR. I am slowing down and no longer wish to spend the time necessary to keep it running, so I am giving away my system. I live in Portland, Oregon. I don’t wish to part it out one small piece at a time, so it’s all one set. Probably the best way to see it is with this video: Complete-System . Pretty much everything you see is included except I no longer have the IBC Tote (easily acquired), and no hydrocorn grow media. You would also need to purchase a ~500gph pump, but also fairly inexpensive item. I’m even including a 6 bulb flourescent fixture with 4 led grow bulbs in it, and an older model BlackDog 600W (effective) led grow light. Newer lights are more efficient and cheaper now, but these still work. I even have two auto-siphons, an aeration pump and automatic fish feeder. And a huge bunch of PVC that all fits together to make a CHIFT-PIST (constant height in fish tank, pump in sump tank) system. You could also piece together just the tan colored tank and bed into a much simpler beginners ebb-and-flow system. System is all in pieces right now, so video gives best picture of all of the parts. Message me if interested in local pickup in SE Portland. Claude Saunders

2 Likes

Replying to myself here, but system has been given away… good luck to the new gardener!

1 Like

Hey @csaunders! We are happy you were able to find a good home for your aquaponic system parts!