Here's what happened in February 2021:
In case you missed it, here are some of the great topics being discussed this last month. Some of these may require a membership to view.
- Teaching Aquaponics in HS - how to keep records
- Sustainable fish feed
- What are your thoughts on adopting a modified version of the Hemp Pest Control List as good practices?
Our members enjoyed engaging with these awesome videos last month. Sign up now to get instant access a whole library of awesome content!
- Marketing Your Product For Farm Success by Tawnya Sawyer
- Probiotic And Beneficial Insects by Steve Raisner
The following webinars were hosted as live events and can now be accessed in the members’ section along with past webinars!
- Oxygen Reduction Potential, pH, and EC in Aquaponic and Hydroponics with Joe Pate
- January 2021 - Fundraising $$ for Aquaponics in Schools
Latest Articles from the Association
- Aquaponics & Local Food Systems; Hawaii Study
- Letter to Senate & House Ag Committees on Aquaponics Priorities
- Judge Appears Unlikely To Ban Organic Aquaponics & Hydroponics
A special thanks to our new members & affiliates who joined us last month!