Cultivating the Future: 2020

The Aquaponics Association is presenting The 2020 Aquaponics Conference, “Cultivating the Future”, October 16-18, to connect growers from around the world and expand the practice of aquaponics.

The theme, “Cultivating the Future”, signifies that the Conference will explore our Vision for the next generation of aquaponics. Live Panel Discussions will convene experts in all fields of aquaponics to discuss overcoming the roadblocks to aquaponics success.

The Conference will feature four Learning Tracks: Aquaponics in STEM Education; Community Aquaponics; Aquaponics Research; and Commercial Aquaponics. The Conference will feature over 50 sessions including Instructional Lessons; Virtual Tours; Live Panel Discussions; Live Q&A Sessions; Guest Breakout Discussions; Keynote Presentations; and even “Virtual Cocktail Hour”!

The Conference will be held on the Run The World virtual events platform. This interactive platform features live sessions; live breakout discussions, direct messaging and group chats between all attendees; and live speaker polls so that guests can actively participate in the Conference.

Early Bird tickets are only $149 for the full three-day conference - $100 savings. The ticket includes access to recordings of all conference content through the end of 2020.

For more information and tickets, please see: https://aquaponicsconference.org/

2 Likes

Definitely looking forward to the conference!

Looking forward to connecting and learning from the community.

Is anyone having trouble logging in? Let us know and we’ll help you out!

Hello Brian: I am unable to join using the suggested browser options at this time, so i used my own options. We don’t have rights to download browsers without Administrative privileges.

Fred Petok
USDA

Hi Brian,
I see that the conference will be hosted on the Run The World virtual events platform, but I do not see where or how we will log into the conference. Can you let us know how to log on the conference site?

Thanks,
Jennifer

Hi @jenniferwells actually that was last years conference. This years conference is on a different platform and you can see it here:

https://hopin.com/events/together-with-aquaponics-the-2021-aquaponics-conference

1 Like

Thank you! I’m really looking forward to the conference and appreciate your help to make sure I know where to log in.

Best,
Jennifer

1 Like