Aquaponics Hardware Asia Services

Hello everyone.
We are delighted to join the community.
AHAs has been developing Aquaponics equipment and processes since 2015 and we are very happy to share our learnings as well as learning from others. We have spent a few years learning thought practical experiments, then built and operate several commercial systems in Thailand, Malaysia, and Singapore., where we are commercially established. We are slowly expanding regionally. We also have shipped systems to India, New Zealand and Ukraine.
Please feel free to contact us for more information.
Thank you
The AHAS team.

1 Like

Will you be at the Cannabis Business Asia-Pacific 2023 Conference in February in Bangkok? If so maybe we can meet.

We will. And it will be great to meet you.

Great il see you there I’m one of the speakers. LMK if your in thailand we can get together I’l be up in Phetchabun here in a few weeks setting up a big farm.

May have your Website? Thank you.

Hello AHAS team,
I am Prabhat K Sinha (Call me Prabhat) from India. Have just joined the group. We are doing Organic Farming of vegetables. We plan to set up Aquaponic system. To begin with, prefer to set up a pilot system for growing greens. What service you can provide for the same.
Thanks
Prabhat

Our website is www.aha-services.com.

Hello Prabhat, thank you for contacting us. We can assist you with bespoke aquaponics unit design, fit for purpose based on your area and production targets.
Please provide us with you contract details so we can take your project on board. Our email is [email protected] or you can contact Regis directly at [email protected].
Thank you
Tom, AHAS support team.

Thanks Tom.
I will take it forward through email. My email is [email protected]
Thanks once again
Prabhat