About the Aquaponics Job Board category

Looking for a job or have a position you need to fill? Post your listing here and let people know you’re #opentowork or #hiring. Please be as descriptive as you can with the job requirements or your skillset so that we can ensure quality leads.

1 Like

Greetings,
I am abdel and I have recently completed the PhD in horticulture. My specific area was aquaponics and my thesis titled:INCREASED BIOMASS PRODUCTION OF LETTUCE (LACTUCA SATIVA L.) THROUGH NUTRIENT MANAGEMENT IN A RED HYBRID TILAPIA (OREOCHROMIS SPP.) BASED ON DECOUPLED RECIRCULATION AQUAPONICS SYSTEM.

I looking for postdoctoral or position in aquaponics.

Any suggestions or advice to me

Dear Aquaponics Association Team,

My name is Alexandre, I’m 25 years old and I have been studying, working, and learning aquaponics, aquaculture, and hydroponics for the past 5 years in various countries around the world.

The issue of environmental and food sustainability is at the forefront of global discussions today, and I strongly believe in aquaponics to demonstrate to the public the longevity of this cultivation method. Our role is crucial for the development of this industry, especially in North America and Europe.

I’m convinced that my kow-how and skills, combined with your expertise in this field, can lead to a collaborative and sustainable partnership.

I am available at any time via email and phone, and keep my Resume ready if you need it.

Please note that I have an open work permit in Canada and I’m available on LinkedIn or What’sApp to communicate with you.

In anticipation of your response, I thank you and wish you a good day.

#opentowork #hiring Aquaponics Job Board #job

1 Like