2022 Conference Tix On Sale!

Super Early Bird Tix are on sale for The 2022 Aquaponics Conference!

We’ll be in Oklahoma City, OK from September 30 - October 2, 2022 for our 11th Annual Conference!

Join us for three days of presentations, socializing, tours, and The Aquaponics Vendor Showroom!

Tickets now only $269! That’s $100 savings off the full price! Learn more: Tickets on Sale for the 2022 Aquaponics Conference ! — The Aquaponics Association

Let us know if you have any questions. Hope to see you there!

2 Likes

I’m excited it’s finally in person and look forward to meeting many of you!

3 Likes

Supplies of Super Early Bird Tickets are limited… get 'em while they’re hot! (or before they go anaerobic?)

Head here for tix: https://aquaponicsconference.org/

We hope to see you in OKC - Being in-person for the first time in three years will be EXCITING! We need YOU to help fulfill our Mission; to expand the practice of aquaponics!!!

Hi. I have a question. Unfortunately I can’t attend conference. But if I buy ticket will I have access to online videos from this conference ?

I’d wait until after the conference when we will know exactly what videos we have, and we’ll likely have a special package for all the videos.

2 Likes

That is very good news ! Thank you very much ! Then i will wait )

STEM Education & Community Discount Tix are available at only $249 for The 2022 Aquaponics Conference!

Learn more and apply: STEM Education & Community Discount Tix for The 2022 Conference — The Aquaponics Association

The following groups can apply for the Aquaponics STEM Education & Community Discount:

• K-12 student and educators, and college students can claim their discount by completing the form with a valid school email address and a brief explanation of your growing operation
  • Small non-profits and small home-growers can apply for this discount by filling out this form and describing your growing circumstances and we will grant discounts based on availability.

What Do Tickets Include?

All Conference Tickets include:

• Over 50 presentations from the world’s top experts;
  • The Aquaponics Vendor Showroom with cutting-edge technology and equipment;
  • Tours of successful aquaponics operations with transportation;
  • Thursday and Friday night social events at exciting venues;
  • The Annual Aquaponics Banquet with keynote address; and
  • Access to our special conference room block rate of $119/night at the Downtown Sheraton Hotel, where the Conference is taking place.

The Conference includes the following meals:

• Three days of continental breakfast and all-day coffee breaks;
  • Saturday evening Aquaponics Banquet; and
  • Sunday Farewell Luncheon.
1 Like

Hi Brian. How is going with videos from conference 2022? Will there be a special package for all the videos ?

Due to cost restrictions the presentations from the 2022 conference in OKC could not be recorded. However the attendees have access to the presentation decks from the speakers if that appeals to you.

1 Like

How to become attendes ? I have asked Brain should i buy ticket. He replied :

How cen i get that special package for all the videos ?
How to get access atleast to the presentation decks ?

I’ll double check about the slide decks, but I will also say that since we weren’t able to get video of any presentations at the conference, we are inviting many of the presenters back to give webinars throughout the year so stayed tuned for those! Our panelist for our January webinar tomorrow did give a presentation at the conference

1 Like

Good point. Thank you !