Super Early Bird Tix are on sale for The 2022 Aquaponics Conference!
We’ll be in Oklahoma City, OK from September 30 - October 2, 2022 for our 11th Annual Conference!
Join us for three days of presentations, socializing, tours, and The Aquaponics Vendor Showroom!
Tickets now only $269! That’s $100 savings off the full price! Learn more: Tickets on Sale for the 2022 Aquaponics Conference ! — The Aquaponics Association
Let us know if you have any questions. Hope to see you there!
I’m excited it’s finally in person and look forward to meeting many of you!
Supplies of Super Early Bird Tickets are limited… get 'em while they’re hot! (or before they go anaerobic?)
Head here for tix: https://aquaponicsconference.org/
We hope to see you in OKC - Being in-person for the first time in three years will be EXCITING! We need YOU to help fulfill our Mission; to expand the practice of aquaponics!!!
Hi. I have a question. Unfortunately I can’t attend conference. But if I buy ticket will I have access to online videos from this conference ?
I’d wait until after the conference when we will know exactly what videos we have, and we’ll likely have a special package for all the videos.
That is very good news ! Thank you very much ! Then i will wait )
STEM Education & Community Discount Tix are available at only $249 for The 2022 Aquaponics Conference!
Learn more and apply: STEM Education & Community Discount Tix for The 2022 Conference — The Aquaponics Association
The following groups can apply for the Aquaponics STEM Education & Community Discount:
- K-12 student and educators, and college students can claim their discount by completing the form with a valid school email address and a brief explanation of your growing operation
- Small non-profits and small home-growers can apply for this discount by filling out this form and describing your growing circumstances and we will grant discounts based on availability.
What Do Tickets Include?
All Conference Tickets include:
- Over 50 presentations from the world’s top experts;
- The Aquaponics Vendor Showroom with cutting-edge technology and equipment;
- Tours of successful aquaponics operations with transportation;
- Thursday and Friday night social events at exciting venues;
- The Annual Aquaponics Banquet with keynote address; and
- Access to our special conference room block rate of $119/night at the Downtown Sheraton Hotel, where the Conference is taking place.
The Conference includes the following meals:
- Three days of continental breakfast and all-day coffee breaks;
- Saturday evening Aquaponics Banquet; and
- Sunday Farewell Luncheon.